This release introduces new features for the observation of latest and prior images.
- Added a draggable wiper to reveal latest/prior overlays
- Added a tiles loader status bar – so you can see how many tiles have loaded and how many are still to load.
- Added a cursor (small yellow cross) to the right hand side map that tracks the mouse on the left map
- Changed the base map to TERRAIN, as SATELLITE could confuse the user between LANDSAT images and the old Google Base Layer.
- Changed right park boundary from purple to yellow to be same as left boundary. Now drawn on under and over layers of the wiper.
- Improved instructions presented to new users and to users creating a new area.
Internal Changes since Release 0.9
- Added fields threats and protectedby. These are not yet presented to the user.
- Removed unused fileds max_path,min_path,max_row,min_row
- Retained max_latlon and min_Latlon. These are still set but may be redundant and could be remved in future.
- Added a status field to Tasks object.
- A numberofunusedresourceshave been deleted from the repository
- drawing.html, engine.html observatory.html, 9 test tile images,